Recap of Previous Months
The last two months were a Rebirthing phase.
- March was about Transition and trusting that the guidance is there for you.
- April was the month to Claim your power, stand tall and celebrate.
- May was reaching new heights.
Growth may mean two things. Either you have outgrown old ideas or the energy is encouraging you that it’s time to breakaway, maybe change things up a little. If travel is limited with covid, learn a new skill. Most importantly, grow. Never stop growing. Perhaps you outgrew relationships or old business models or programs? This phase requires inner peace, courage and tapping into your inner warrior.
3 Tips to Help You Align
Get the most from yourself and your business this month by adopting one or all of this month’s alignment practices.
Tip 1: Forgiveness Can Work Miracles
Ask yourself: what is standing in your way between you and what you desire? Perhaps you had buyers remorse as a coach and needed to forgive yourself first. Releasing the past will shift the weight from your shoulders. Here’s a few ways:
- Ask your Business Guides for unconditional love to help you let go of any frustrations and sadness caused by others. (it doesn’t matter what belief system you have). Just ask for unconditional love from a divine mother to come into your life. Feel the warmth and love. Or explore the world of Energy healers from a trained Master Teacher to help you release and let go.
- Write a forgiveness letter to yourself for forgiveness for past mistakes or resentments or business mistakes
Tip 2: Prayer - A Simple Ritual
Heal yourself and Retreat each night with the simple yet powerful Hawaiian Forgiveness Prayer. Get your kids involved. Make it a family ritual and each morning wake up more refreshed.
Take a nice deep cleansing breath. Drop out of your mind and come into your heart space and say: ”I’m sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you”. Repeat a few times. Until you feel peaceful.
Do it daily. So you don’t carry any garbage the next day. Lol!
Tip 3: Mindset Ritual: Pausing on Purpose
I love this quote “Every morning, when we wake up, we have 24 brand-new hours to live. What a precious gift. We have the capacity to live in a way that these 24 hours will bring peace, joy. And happiness to ourselves and others” – Thich Nhat Hanh
Stop. Hesitate. And listen.
If your child or pets interrupt you, instead of getting irritated, use that as a mental break. When you pause, follow the 4 Ds of organization that I learned 20 years in business college: Do. Defer. Delegate. Delete. This will help you ground your business.
What worked last year might not work now. Not because of you, but because you might have outgrown it.
Love & blessings,
Dr Neelam & Angelic Team