Good Energy in the Bedroom or Shen Chi
(Energy that is beneficial)
- A good bed position is when a headboard has a solid wall behind it which provides stability and support. If there is no solid wall behind the bed, make sure the bed itself has a good, solid headboard.
- Nightstands on both sides in balance symbolise the harmony in love relationships.
- Nice smells, good quality incense, essential oils, and scented candles.
- Choose soft, earthy, or pastel colours for your bedroom décor to create a cozy and relaxing ambiance.
- Fresh sheets and beautiful bedding, especially linen made from natural materials such as organic cotton, silk, bamboo cotton, etc.
- Beautiful accent lighting and candlelight create a soothing atmosphere.
- Plenty of daylight and fresh air during the day to let the fresh Chi in.
Bad Energy in the Bedroom or Sha Chi
(Energy that is harmful)
- Bad bed position is when the bed is directly opposite the door so that your legs when you are sleeping are pointing at the door.
- Mirrors are not a desirable feature in bedrooms, however, the worst position for a mirror in the bedroom is directly opposite the bed. In this position, a mirror deflates our energy. TVs have the same effect because of their reflective surface. If these reflective surfaces need to be in the bedroom, cover them during the night.
- Light bulbs that are not in working order.
- Bad smells such as dirty clothes, socks, or shoes that should be washed. If the bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, the doors need to be closed at all times.
- Sharp and pointy corners of furniture aiming to our bed create Sha Chi as well.
- Presence of EMF creates a lot of negatively charged energy and affects our wellbeing in different ways, depending on how sensitive to EMF we are.
- The Geopathic stress energies emanating from the earth may cause various health issues.
- Clutter prevents Chi from flowing freely through the room, therefore creates the stale energy and stagnant atmosphere which affects our motivation and excitement.
So make sure that your bedroom follows the pointers to facilitate Shen Chi, or good energy and prevents Sha Chi, or negative energy from developing in this sacred room. This will ensure restful sleep and a rejuvenated, excited mind ready to take on the day!