Thank you for adding your voice to The Coach Guardian
We love offering you the opportunity to write for the Coach Guardian, which will, in turn, showcase you as a prominent expert in your field – on the site itself and in our social media campaigns.
All we ask that you also share your published article on the social media channels you use. We have seen time and again that the posts shared on the authors’ social media channels perform the best. It’s a win-win!
Dates and Deadlines for The Coach Guardian Columnists
Deadline dates for 2020 are as follows:
Here’s what we need from you:
- Your chosen category (For example: Coach Skills, Getting Clients, Technology, Business Setup, Self-Care).
- 3 keywords for your article or one key phrase (ex. Online coaching business, email marketing success, etc).
- Your article title, including your 3 keywords in it or your key phrase.
- A short summary of your article that has your 3 keywords or key phrase in it (up to 150 characters).
- You have used subheadings in your article (approximately every 200 to 400 words for clear readability).
- Each subheading includes at least 1 of your keywords or parts of your key phrase.
- You have included 3 images (600×400 px) with your article – sourced from images that you own or from pixabay.com or unsplash.com.
- You have filled out the form below and submitted all information needed.
*Please be aware that if all of the above are not completed, it will lead to unnecessary delays, so we request you to follow these instructions as closely as possible. Thank you so much!*
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our Author Liaison, Neha at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be happy to help you.