Would you like to write for The Coach Guardian?
We love offering you the opportunity to write for the Coach Guardian which will in turn showcase you as a prominent expert in your field – on the site itself and in our social media campaigns.
What’s the catch?
Our vision of Coach Guardian to be an amazing site that coaches want to read, we need AWESOME content from AWESOME people – like you! All we ask is that you share your published article on the social media channels you use. We have seen time and again that the posts shared on the authors’ social media channels perform the best. It’s a win-win!
If you would like to be involved with the Coach Guardian as an author here’s what we need from you:
- Your chosen category (For example: Coach Skills, Getting Clients, Technology, Business Setup, Self-Care).
- 3 keywords for your article or one key phrase (ex. Online coaching business, email marketing success, etc).
- Your article title, including your 3 keywords in it or your key phrase.
- A short summary of your article that has your 3 keywords or key phrase in it (up to 150 characters).
- You have used subheadings in your article (approximately every 200 to 400 words for clear readability).
- Each subheading includes at least 1 of your keywords or parts of your key phrase.
- You have included 3 images (400×600 px) with your article – sourced from images that you own or from pixabay.com or unsplash.com.
- You have filled out the form below and submitted all information needed.