Welcome Future TCG Author!
We’re super excited you are here.
The Coach Guardian’s mission is to inspire coaches to speak authentically from the heart and lead the next wave of coaching from the highest level of integrity. We’re also really proud to help bridge the gap between academic coaching and more spiritual practices and modalities.
I believe we have immense power as a collective and we’re happy to be one of the forces leading our unification.
We look forward to reading your contribution!
We have a 500 word minimum for articles. No max word count.
You’ll find that pretty much everything you need to know about writing for TCG is listed in the form below. But if you still have questions, feel free to get in touch – we are here to help!
Article Themes and Due Dates
We have themes for each month to help our regular authors plan their writing schedule. Please note, themes are OPTIONAL for authors, but feel free to use them as inspiration!
Articles may be submitted at any time. However, if you want to be included within a specific monthly theme, we need your article by no later that the last Friday of the month (2 months in advance).
TCG THEMES FOR 2021
- May – Embodiment – Working from your Heart (Articles Due 26 March)
- June – Workshops and Retreats (Articles Due 30 April)
- July – Transitioning into Coaching (Articles Due 28 May)
- August – Cool Tech for Coaches (Articles Due 25 June)
- September – Creating Coaching Products (Articles Due 30 July)
- October – Sales for Coaches (Articles Due 27 Aug)
- November – The Future of Coaching (Articles Due 24 Sept)
- December – Gratitude and Play (Articles Due 29 Oct)
We are always on the look out for articles on the following topics:
- Coaching Skills
- Corporate Coaching
- Alternative Healing Models
- New Coaching and Healing Modalities
- Innovation in Coaching
- Emotional Intelligence
- Personality Profiling Tools
- Building an Online Coaching Business
- Helpful Technologies for Coaches
- Coaching School Reviews
- Ethical and Eco Products for Coaches
Becoming a Regular Columnist
Guest Authors who write regularly for The Coach Guardian may be invited to have their own monthly column. At this stage columns are by invitation only.
A Checklist of What to Include in Your Article Submission
If you would like to be involved with the Coach Guardian as an author here’s what we need from you:
- Your chosen category (For example: Coach Skills, Getting Clients, Technology, Business Setup, Self-Care).
- 3 keywords for your article or one key phrase (ex. Online coaching business, email marketing success, etc).
- Your article title, including your 3 keywords in it or your key phrase.
- A short summary of your article that has your 3 keywords or key phrase in it (up to 150 characters).
- You have used subheadings in your article (approximately every 200 to 400 words for clear readability).
- Each subheading includes at least 1 of your keywords or parts of your key phrase.
- You have included 3 images (600×400 px) with your article – sourced from images that you own or from pixabay.com or unsplash.com.
- You have filled out the form below and submitted all information needed.