Sending our Love to India
Our hearts and thoughts are with the people of India. Each week we hear first hand updates from Neha, author of the “Word Power” column and our awesome TGC Editor. Neha tells us about the desperate situation in Gurgaon / Gurugram where she is living.
I take some solace that our weekly team meetings bring laughter and a sense of contributing to something greater to her week. That in itself makes an impact. It shines light and power into some of the dark places.
Despite the lockdowns, illness, and constant cries for help from friends and loved ones, Neha remains strong. I am inspired by her resilience and fortitude. It would be easy and understandable to fall into the victim role, to feel helpless and stuck but she has made other choices. She’s choosing to see possibility and to tap into optimism, hope, creativity and progress.
Her coaching skills and mindset are enabling her to weather the storm.
Who can you share your skills with?
Showing the way
I’ve recently connected with Magda, CEO of Coacharya. They are giving BIG-TIME in this time of massive change on the planet, not only to our coach collective but to the community as a whole.
There are a whole bunch of cool things they are doing but today I wanted to focus on an email I got from them that’s offering free daily support groups for ANYONE who needs it. Over 200 coaches have volunteered already to run groups for them!!!
I got this excerpt about the free groups from the Coacharya website. “This is a free, drop-in service for anyone who needs it. There’s no judgement and no pressure – just a sympathetic ear and a safe space where you can share what’s on your mind.”
If you or someone you know needs someone to talk to, here is where you can sign up.
Our topic for June 2021
- How is the Pandemic affecting this key revenue stream for coaches?
- How is the transition to online going?
- How can we best serve people who are stuck at home for long periods at a time and use their time to grow?
- Everything You Need to Know About Running Virtual Mastermind Groups
- Angelic Activation for Coaches – Coaches are Attaining Growth
- Kumbaya, Anyone? The Evolution of Workshops
- Retreat and View
- How to use workshops to grow and leverage your existing business
- Authentic Connections
- Events and Retreats during a pandemic
- The Lockdown Retreat
- What to wear to a Retreat