My work as an Astropsychologist and a Transformation Coach is focused on raising awareness about the vital importance of self-exploration and authentic living.
Part of my mission is to demonstrate the immense value of Psychological Astrology as an intersection between macrocosmic and microcosmic cycles, with its vast potential to connect the individual to the universal and open the way to healing and growth.
Each month I will present in this column the most important astrological events and trends affecting that specific period of time, as well as different articles about Psychological Astrology & Coaching, covering a variety of related topics.
How Cosmic Energies Can Help You & Your Coaching Business
When you are in tune with the cosmic energies you may feel inspired to work with them. The possibilities are vast and expansive! Here are 10 Ways to Add More Value to Your Coaching Practice with Psychological Astrology:
- Align your energy, goals, and plans with the current flow of cosmic frequencies for greater clarity and efficiency in your life and work which in turn would enable you to help your clients do the same.
- Harmonize your vision for yourself as a Coach and for the future of your business with the influence of the positive astrological aspects facilitating new projects, expansion, and strategic growth.
- Consider more adaptive and flexible approaches during periods of challenging energies, potentially affecting performance, investments, and/or planning and execution of new ideas.
- Be consciously aware of possible communication issues, (i.e. during Mercury Retrograde: “I know what I have given you…I do not know what you have received.” ― Antonio Porchia), as well as unusual/unpredictable emotional reactions from clients (i.e. during Full Moon in Aquarius) and prepare to respond more adequately & constructively.
- Choose the most auspicious time to launch a new Coaching Program, offer, or product to ensure the best results.
- Focus on building better relationships with clients, associates, and partners.
- Expect good financial results or possible difficulties with income flow in which case be more prepared to take the necessary measures, budget better, and consider alternatives.
- Masterfully navigate life and business changes and transitions, without additional stress and confusion.
- Create new business models in sync with your purpose and mission when facilitated by current astrological events/transits.
- Focus on self-care, cleansing, and rejuvenation, establish healthy routines and invite your clients to do the same.
These are some of the benefits the awareness of current astrological trends can bring to help you manage your personal and professional life with more ease, less stress, and a greater level of comfort and confidence.
Help Guide Your Coaching Clients
Astrology in the 21st century
Being aware of the monthly ‘astrological weather’ can also help you navigate better all areas of life, as reflected in the 12 Astrological Houses. Those include physical and psychological wellness, personal and professional relationships, money, career, and business, etc.
Some transits and configurations occur more frequently and last from a few days to a few weeks, but they are others that last much longer, and their effect and influence could be experienced more intensely.
These major transits and their aspects will be analyzed in more detail and will be presented as separate articles in this column.
Astrological events and transits affect us at both individual and collective levels and can bring inspiration and positively influence different aspects of your work with clients.
A few examples:
- Harmonious aspects involving Saturn and Mars create strong energy, allowing us to work on building resilience.
- Jupiter in conjunction with Venus could be a great time to resolve relationship issues or financial problems.
- A new Moon in Virgo calls for a start of a new healthy routine, improved nutrition, and elimination of unhealthy habits related to food, drinks, sleep, etc.
Align with the energies and cycles of Nature and the Cosmos
Understanding the quality of time and the impact of planetary transits can definitely help us align with the energies and cycles of Nature and the Cosmos, achieve greater balance and well-being, and be more productive and motivated.
These positive effects would in turn translate into improved work performance, better results with clients, and more effective business management.
For an in-depth interpretation of your birth chart from a psychological perspective and guidance on your individual life path, for growth and success please book a Free Discovery Call here.
Embrace Your Beautiful Uniqueness!
Love & warm wishes,
Angelika Matev, CPA, MA
Inner Guide Astrology