The Coach Guardian launched as a free online periodical for coaches just 6 months ago. Our mission is to take coaching to a new dimension because what the world needs NOW, is Light, Love, and Hope. Coaches have this to offer…in spades!
Yet there are still millions of people suffering right now who would benefit from coaching support?!
And there are tons of coaches without work?!
We need new thinking to bridge that gap. That’s where the Coach Guardian Comes in – we are a platform for coaches to come together, to discuss and explore coaching – what we like and what we want to see change.
As a collective we can move mountains!
Plenty to Be Grateful For
2020 has been an interesting year for the planet and an interesting time to launch a new business venture. We are happy to report that despite launching amid Covid lockdowns and riots we’ve got off to a great start.
Looking back over the past 6-months, there is so much we are grateful for. We’d like to express our gratitude and say Thank YOU…
- To the 2.5K Coaches from around the world who are reading The Coach Guardian.
- To the passionate members of our community who have contributed 15 Book Reviews on the books they love.
- To our 17 amazing, dedicated Columnists and 7 incredible Guest Authors who have contributed fabulous content – all coaching related – specifically for coaches.
- To our 2 Advertisers and 5 Affiliates who align with our core values. And to everyone who has donated! Your combined support helps us, helps you, and helps our community.
- To our Amazing Team who show up with love and passion in their hearts and talent and expertise in their minds and hands.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!